Join AbleTo, a leader in virtual behavioral health care where you have access to the latest technology to deliver evidence-based and clinically-proven therapy over phone or video. Work remotely, as few as 10-15 hours a week, with a highly-skilled clinical support team for case consultation and escalation assistance. You’ll spend more time helping those living with unmet mental health needs while we handle the administrative work like billing, insurance, scheduling and more.AbleTo, Inc. is changing the way behavioral healthcare is delivered. Powered by people and enabled by technology, our telehealth programs deliver evidence-based treatment to individuals right when they need it, wherever they may be.
We are looking for LCSWs (or state equivalent) who can provide care remotely, via video-conference and/or phone, to our patients who are suffering from behavioral issues associated with a medical or life transition.
*Remote/Virtual position and therapist can be located anywhere in the United States
Our licensed clinical therapist enjoy:
Be a part of our nationwide team of therapists that are making these changes possible!
To deliver therapy remotely, typically over the course of an 8 week program, via video-conference and/or phone, to our patients who are suffering from behavioral issues associated with a medical or life transition.
To be available for 10+ hours/week of availability to work with AbleTo patients.
● Five years of clinical experience post-licensure conducting psychotherapy utilizing CBT, DBT and other solution-focused approaches.
● Current LCSW (or state equivalent) in good standing and malpractice insurance
● Strong assessment skills, ability to diagnose accurately, and proficiency in developing collaborative individualized treatment plans with patients
● Genuine desire to help patients overcome barriers to positive change. Reliable, self-motivated and able to work independently and as part of a team
● Private home office with computer, webcam, dependable internet access, and access to a DSM 5 tool (book or app).
● Fluency in Spanish is a plus
Follow AbleTo on LinkedIn and Twitter!
AbleTo is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. AbleTo is an E-Verify company.