*Due to strong company growth we are offering a $1000 sign on bonus through November*
AbleTo, Inc. is changing the way behavioral healthcare is delivered. Powered by people and enabled by technology, our telehealth programs deliver evidence-based treatment to individuals right when they need it, wherever they may be.
We are looking for LCSWs (or state equivalent) who can provide care remotely, via video-conference and/or phone, to our patients who are suffering from behavioral issues associated with a medical or life transition.
*Remote/Virtual position and therapist can be located anywhere in the United States
● Flexible hours (10+ hrs/wk) including evenings and weekends from you home office
● Intuitive technology that schedules patients for you
● Clinical training developed by a team of expert trainers, including free CEUs
● Competitive compensation, including payment for case consultations with senior clinicians
● Hassle-free billing – on-time payment for services provided with no need to deal with health plans
● Opportunity for multi-state licensure sponsorship
● Ability to work on a collaborative team; working closely with seasoned clinicians, behavioral coaches and clinical supervisors
● Ability to reach patients across the country and make a big impact in multiplelives
● Structured programs that enable you to provide high quality treatment and witness outstanding results in a short period of time
Be a part of our nationwide team of therapists that are making these changes possible!
To deliver Therapy remotely, typically over the course of an 8 week program, via video-conference and/or phone, to our patients who are suffering from behavioral issuesassociated with a medical or life transition.
To be available for 10+ hours/week of availability to work with AbleTo patients
● Five years of clinical experience post-licensure conducting psychotherapy utilizing CBT, DBT and other solution-focused approaches.
● Current LCSW (or state equivalent) in good standing and malpractice insurance
● Strong assessment skills, ability to diagnose accurately, and proficiency in developing collaborative individualized treatment plans with patients
● Genuine desire to help patients overcome barriers to positive change. Reliable, self-motivated and able to work independently and as part of a team
● Private home office with computer, webcam, dependable internet access, and access to a DSM 5 tool (book or app).
● Fluency in Spanish is a plus
AbleTo is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.AbleTo is an E-Verify company. Upon the acceptance of an offer to enter into this agreement, AbleTo requires the satisfactory completion of reference and background checks and successful completion of drug testing in accordance with local, state and federal laws.