- Bachelor degree in a business or health related field.
- Three to five years’ experience with client or relevant account work; preferably in the healthcare industry.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and coordinate account activities effectively across the organization.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and follow-through skills.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying attention to detail based on customer need.
- Excellent listening and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must be able to work independently and across departments and client departments to ensure work is timely and complete.
- Personal ownership of assignments and responsibilities
- Project Management skills including the ability to plan, execute, check results and improve on a continuing basis
- Outstanding written, oral communication, and sales presentation/platform skills
- Resilience and grit to ensure task completion even in the face of adversity
- Discipline and organization to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Great team playing skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to be flexible and change direction as needed
- High levels of energy and positive ambition
- A healthy balance of curiosity, humility and assertiveness
- Professional attitude and demeanor
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office/Excel
AbleTo is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. AbleTo is an E-Verify company.
Upon the acceptance of an offer to enter into this agreement, AbleTo requires the satisfactory completion of reference and background checks and successful completion of drug testing in accordance with local, state and federal laws.