AbleTo, Inc. (pronounced “able to”) combines best-in-class patient engagement with behavior change treatment programs that allow health plans and plan sponsors to
improve health outcomes, while lowering overall spending, for high-cost medical populations. Benefitting groups include heart patients and diabetics, as well as those suffering from depression/anxiety and chronic pain. AbleTo programs utilize best practice protocols and are delivered nationally by teams of licensed therapists and behavioral coaches. Program participants experience improved health, better recovery and in the case of heart patients, fewer hospitalizations. This leadership role provides clinical direction and oversight of the clinical team to ensure that quality is maintained. The role also oversees performance management of advisory staff.
The clinical manager will:
● Provide direction and guidance to AbleTo Program Advisors in order to provide the highest quality of clinical care to AbleTo participants. This includes supporting Advisors to meet the needs of AbleTo participants with medical and behavioral health complexity and risk factors
● Manage team of Program Advisors by providing coaching/professional development and performance management.
● Use data and analytics to identify areas of opportunity within provider performance, and track responses to interventions.
● Identify process, resource or system issues that impact Program Advisors performance and work across departments to find and implement solutions
● Train new Advisors, work to retain high performers and implement performance management plans with those in need of support. AbleTo, Inc.• 320 West 37 th Street – 7 th Floor • New York, NY 10018
● Support the Sr. Director of Clinical Services to implement quality improvement initiatives across the Sr. clinical team and provider network
● Respond to participant complaints or critical incidents that are escalated from Advisors, other departments, or external customers
● Ensure that provider performance metrics remain high across clinical teams
● Work with Advisors to design and monitor performance and quality-related interventions to ensure high performing providers are supported and retained, and that termination decisions are made in a timely fashion
● Identify learning needs and provide e-learning and development specialist with clinical content for training, develop materials and content for team meetings, or develop communications to provider network
*Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Quality Management Responsibilities:
● 30% of Manager of Clinical Services position is spent on oversight of Quality Management
Information System Access:
● Google: Staff / NYC Office / 911 / AC's / Clinical Staff / Program Advisors / CQIP / Training
● Looker: PHI Consumer
● EnAbleTo: Provider / Senior Clinical Supervisor / Clinical Supervisor / Therapist - NOIC / Therapist
● Mindflash: Admin
● Master of Social Work with a license to practice clinical social work in a private practice setting (LCSW or equivalent).
● At minimum six years of clinical practice with five-ten years of supervisory experience. Experience in managerial or directorial position required.
● Experience in a leadership position, managing clinical process improvement AbleTo, Inc. Page 2 of 3
● Knowledge of health information related to adult health and mental health, including co-occurring conditions.
● Ability to work as a team member with fellow co-workers and agency staff.
● Ability to maintain networking relationship with community service providers, as directed by the program.
● Ability to plan, execute, check results and improve on a continuing basis
● Discipline and organization to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills