The Primary Responsibilities:
- Complete clinical review of Initial Consultations by AbleTo Therapists (LCSW’s) and ensure that eligibility and exclusionary criteria are followed, dispositions reflect best practices, care coordination is completed in a thorough and clinically appropriate manner, documentation is thorough and that the program chosen targets the participant’s chief complaint.
- Provide administrative and clinical oversight to ensure that all Initial Consultations requiring review are in compliance with AbleTo quality and eligibility standards.
- Develop strong and collaborative relationships with LCSW’s, providing concrete feedback about their assessment and crisis intervention skills.
- Liaise with AbleTo Sr. Clinical team to provide feedback about assessment processes as well as feedback about LCSW performance concerns.
- Conduct risk assessments, crisis intervention, triage and planning necessary following a clinical escalation.
- Act as a liaison between the Engagement Center and the Sr. Clinical Team.
- Complete necessary documentation, volume tracking, workflows and interventions.
- Attend weekly oversight meeting with assigned Clinical Manager, as well as the customary weekly, monthly and quarterly Sr. Clinical Team Meetings.
- Participate in the development and delivery of training to the Engagement Center (non-clinical) staff.
- Participate in the delivery of training to health plan partner case management teams.
- Coordinate with referrers when appropriate to clarify referrals are appropriate, and to ensure clinical recommendations for members redirected is clear and collaborative.
- Work closely with the Sr. Clinical team to implement the Company’s overall care coordination efforts and quality management protocols.
*Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Quality Management Responsibilities:
- 50% of the Clinical Triage Consultant position is spent on oversight of participant safety and participant satisfaction.
Information System Access:
- Google, EnAbleTo, Looker, iCims